- This event has passed.
MyData Hub Austria: Meetup #3
June 17, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
In this meetup we will shed light on the topic of data as a property: is it possible to own data, how can data or usage rights for that data be sold and what are the implications?
This is a co-hosted event with VDSG (Vienna Data Science Group).
1. Clara Landler: Welcome & Introduction
2. Christoph Fabianek: Semantic Container for Data Mobility, Closing presentation of FFG funded project
3. Soheil Human, Rita Gsenger, Kemal Ozan Aybar, Niklas Kirchner: short talks on:
– “End-user Empowerment: An Interdisciplinary Perspective”,
– “Digital Inequality: Call for Socio-technical Privacy Management Approaches”,
– “Context-Sensitivity of [Informed] Consent: The Emergence of Genetic Data Markets”.
4. Michael Shea: Fishbowl discussion about Data as a Human Right